'We wanted to thank you for... being you. You have an amazing
talent as a photographer. The photos in the highlights reel are so
expressive, so natural and each one tells a story. But what we will
remember is not a photographer but a friend who walked with us through
our wedding journey, adding to the richness of our day and immortalising
our memories". Stewart and Sarah 2016
Firstly, I am so excited for you both! I applaud you for taking the big step.
If you are looking for something radically different, that is as creative as you are and someone that will always go above and beyond to deliver your story, then read on.
You made it to the About page, so my images must have resonated with your heart on some level. I call it emotional intelligence, looking beyond the obvious.My name is 'J' Miller and I'm based in Byron, but most of my
weddings seem to involve me getting on a plane to somewhere or other, which I love.
My motto is keep it RAW and keep it REAL. Storytelling is my forte. Every wedding is different and it is finding the things that make your wedding unique that is the biggest thrill for me. Many of my photographs are taken on the outskirts of the wedding; those moments which so many photographers seem to miss or don't look for, a moment of fun, love or mischief.
Why Choose Little Old Me?
* 100% Natural and Organic (I like things to flow)
* 100% Dairy Free (No Cheesy Shots)
* Warning, your images may contain traces of nuts (just my sense of humour)
* Free from Artificial Colours (I like to get everything right in camera)
* Free from Additives (I am up front about all my prices from the start)
* Full of Natural Preservatives (your memories will last a lifetime)
* Experience: I have been photographing full-time for 15 years
* Environmentally Friendly (our business is as Green as we can make it)
* Medals ( International Award Winning Photographer)
* Gay Friendly (commitment ceremonies very welcome)
* Back Up (Your Images are truly worth their weight in gold so every wedding is backed up off site asap)
I am proud to be an accredited member of the AIPP and the elite band of worldwide rebels, The Fearless Photographers. I also possess a BA (Hons) 1st Class in Photography and have been photographing full-time since 2001. Wedding photography is based on trust. By entrusting a professional you must know that they can handle any situation; rain, hail or shine and come up with the goods. Looking at your wedding photographs afterwards is not just about the quality of the images. It is about how joyous the experience was. I promise that I will never make your feel awkward, rush you or get you to do things you don't want to do. Most of the time I am a fly on the wall ninja photographer who will only gently direct you for some of the location shots.
I have been with my luscious wife Tess for over 20 years and there is not a day that goes past where we don't get married again. Not in the formal sense of course, but a hug, a nod, a kiss. The other loves of my life are my two 'would be' angels, aged 9 and 13. They fill my heart with joy and move me to become a better version of myself. My other creative endeavours include stand-up comedy and I am author of the novel, 'The Art of Husbanding'.
If you like are inspired and want to know more then let's connect and have a real conversation. Tell me all about you and your dreams.
Thanks for listening 'J'